Web Content Display (Global)
The SACE Board's Strategic Plan 2016-2020 outlines the SACE Board's five year strategic vision and mission for student success through the SACE.
The Strategic Plan has seven key strategic priorities:
- introduce electronic assessment for marking, moderating, and examinations
- continue to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of results
- strengthen the international profile of the SACE, through SACE International to enhance its reputation and contribute to the state's economy
- contribute to a high-quality teaching workforce through the Institute of Educational Assessors
- renew SACE subjects to ensure young people have access to relevant, contemporary, high quality secondary education
- communicate to stakeholders and the community on the SACE as a world-class qualification
- strengthen the SACE Board's financial position to ensure sustainability and build capacity for innovation.