Web Content Display (Global)
Electronic exams for exam invigilators
The Exam Invigilator plays an important role in supporting the delivery of electronic examinations.
The Exam Invigilator
- Starts the examination on exam day
- Monitors and supervises students, and
- Works with the SACE Coordinator and IT Manager to manage situations on exam day.
More information on the roles and responsibilities [PDF 82KB] of exam center personnel
To reinforce your final preparation we encourage you to:
- Revisit the Phase 2 and Phase 3 training
- Access the updated version of the instruction guide. Note: updates to the instruction guide are documented on page 2 of the instruction guide.
The SACE electronic examination instruction guide [PDF 2.5MB] provides step-by-step instructions on administering an electronic examination. This has been updated ready for final examinations in November.
As part of the SACE Board’s ongoing commitment to support schools in the successful implementation of electronic examinations, we are offering a range of targeted training opportunities in the lead up to electronic examinations in November.