Global | Stage 2 | Assessment | Subject assessment advice and Past Exams
Subject assessment advice and past examinations
Subject assessment advice (formerly chief assessors' reports) are based on the previous year's assessment cycle. This advice gives an overview of how students performed in their school and external assessments in relation to the learning requirements, assessment design criteria, and performance standards set out in the relevant subject outline. They provide information and advice regarding the assessment types, the application of the performance standards in school and external assessments, and the quality of student performance.
Teachers should refer to the subject outline for specifications on content and learning requirements, and to the subject operational information for operational matters and key dates.
Subject assessment advice
- 2012 Languages National Continuers Chief Assessor's Report35KB
- 2013 Nationally and Interstate Assessed Languages (continuers) Chief Assessor's Report263KB
- 2014 Nationally and Interstate Assessed Languages (continuers) Chief Assessor's Report46KB
- 2015 Nationally and Interstate Assessed Languages (continuers) Chief Assessors' report46KB
- 2012 Languages National Continuers Chief Assessor's Report