Many students who gain the SACE include some form of vocational education and training (VET) in their studies. This is just one way that the SACE gives you valuable insight into the various pathways available after school.
- Australian Apprenticeships — a Federal Government website that explains the Australian Apprenticeship system.
- Australian Council for Private Education and Training (ACPET) — the national industry association for independent providers of post-compulsory education and training, for Australian and international students.
- Business SA — South Australia's Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- WorkReady — a one-stop shop for skills and training resources in South Australia.
- Training.gov.au — a database of vocational education and training opportunities in Australia.
- National Innovation and Science Agenda — a number of programes to help start and run a business, building enterprise skills and developing innovative ideas.
- Job Search — a range of programmes and support for job seekers.
- Volunteering SA — community and volunteer work is a great way to experience new challenges and learn about the world of work.