Global | Stage 1 & Stage 2 | Support Materials | Assessment Task Exemplars with Student Responses
Assessment task exemplars with student responses
Assessment task exemplars with student responses illustrate how to assess students' evidence of learning using the assessment design criteria and performance standards.
Annotations describe what teachers can consider when developing assessment tasks. They also show the evidence of how students' responses meet the specific features of the assessment design criteria.
As individual tasks represent only one part of a full assessment type, any grades provided are illustrative only, based on the individual task.
Assessment Type 1: Argument Analysis
- Task 1 (Humour) [DOC 78KB]
- Student Response 1 (A Grade) [DOC 58KB]
- Student Response 2 (C Grade) [DOC 84KB]
Assessment Type 2: Issues Analysis
Assessment Type 3: Issues Study
- Task 1 - Issues Study [DOC 44KB]
- Student Response 1 (A- Grade) [DOC 64KB] (2012 benchmark)
- Student Response 2 (C+ Grade) [DOC 62KB] (2012 benchmark)
- Student Response 3 (B Grade) [DOC 67KB] (2012 benchmark)