Stage 2 | Subject Outline | Versions control
Music Performance — Ensemble
Accredited in June 2017 for teaching at Stage 2 from 2019.
Stage 2 | Subject outline | Evidence of learning
Evidence of learning
All Stage 2 subjects have a school assessment component and an external assessment component.
The following assessment types enable students to demonstrate their learning in Stage 2 Music Performance — Ensemble.
School assessment (70%)
- Assessment Type 1: Performance (30%)
- Assessment Type 2: Performance and Discussion (40%).
External assessment (30%)
- Assessment Type 3: Performance Portfolio (30%).
Students provide evidence of their learning through four assessments, including the external assessment component. Students complete:
- one performance or set of performances
- one performance or set of performances and a discussion
- one performance portfolio.