Global | Stage 2 | Assessment | Subject assessment advice and Past Exams
Subject assessment advice and past examinations
Subject assessment advice (formerly chief assessors' reports) are based on the previous year's assessment cycle. This advice gives an overview of how students performed in their school and external assessments in relation to the learning requirements, assessment design criteria, and performance standards set out in the relevant subject outline. They provide information and advice regarding the assessment types, the application of the performance standards in school and external assessments, and the quality of student performance.
Teachers should refer to the subject outline for specifications on content and learning requirements, and to the subject operational information for operational matters and key dates.
Stage 2 | Assessment | Subject assessment advice and Past Exams
The length of the November 2018 Chemistry exams will be 2 hours. Please refer to the 2018 Chemistry subject outline and 2018 Chemistry sample exams for details of new requirements.
Web Content Display (Global)
Subject assessment advice
- 2011 Chemistry Assessment Report288KB
- 2012 Chemistry Chief Assessor's Report113KB
- 2013 Chemistry Chief Assessor's Report111KB
- 2014 Chemistry Chief Assessor's Report81KB
- 2015 Chemistry Chief Assessor's Report74KB
- 2016 Chemistry Chief Assessor's Report80KB
- 2017 Chemistry Subject Assessment Advice1.6MB
- 2018 Chemistry Subject Assessment Advice1.7MB
- 2019 Chemistry Subject Assessment Advice1.5MB
- 2011 Chemistry Assessment Report