CCAFL | Consultation
Consultation on nationally assessed continuers languages
Collaborative Curriculum and Assessment Framework for Languages (CCAFL) languages are based on an agreed curriculum and assessment framework that are jointly developed and agreed upon by all state and territory agencies.
The nationally assessed languages at continuers level are being renewed, and teachers are invited to provide feedback on the draft framework.
The framework will be developed in three stages over the next three years:
- consultation on a common curriculum and assessment content — complete 2021
- common language-specific materials developed based on the framework — complete 2022
- state and territories to develop support materials for each language, including details on school assessment and other state-specific - complete — end of 2022 information
Implementation will start in — 2023
- Teach Year 11 (Stage 1) — 2024
- Teacher Year 12 (Stage 2) — 2025
Consultation on the draft framework is open from Monday 1 March 2021 to Sunday 11 April 2021.
The survey should take about 30 minutes to complete and should be completed in one sitting.
For more information on the renewal process please contact: