Web Content Display (Global)
Electronic exams for SACE coordinators
On 7 November, Stage 2 English Literary Studies will become the first electronic senior secondary examination in Australia.
All 115 schools with Stage 2 English Literary Studies are now technically ready and capable of running an electronic examination.
As SACE coordinator, you have ensured your school is prepared and capable of delivering an electronic examination. Working with and engaging school personnel has been central to the success of the August/September trial examinations and will be vital for the final 7 November examination.
The August/September trial examination provided schools with valuable lessons that will support the delivery of the 7 November electronic examination. In response to feedback received from schools we have:
- developed a 10 minute lessons learnt presentation [PPTX 788KB]
- updated the SACE electronic examination instruction guide and preparation checklists.
To reinforce your final preparation we encourage you to:
- share the lessons learnt presentation [PPTX 788KB] with the staff involved in managing the 7 November examination
- Ensure your staff are provided with an updated version of the SACE electronic examination instruction guide and Preparation checklists for 7 November. Updates to the instruction guide are documented on page 2 of the instruction guide.
- Reassure your exam day team that they are prepared and you will have exam day under control.
As part of the SACE Board’s ongoing commitment to support schools in the successful implementation of electronic examinations, we are offering a range of targeted training opportunities in the lead up to the English Literary Studies examination on 7 November. These will be delivered in three phases.Back to top
See the general overview for information about timelines, readiness and preparation.Back to top
Follow up and support
Should you need any support or further information please email the Schools Online team.Back to top