Web Content Display (Global)
The SACE Board of SA was established by the SACE Board of South Australia Act 1983. The Act outlines the SACE Board's legislative responsibilities.
The SACE Board of South Australia is the responsibility of the Government of South Australia’s Minister for Education, Training and Skills.
SACE Board of South Australia Act 1983
The SACE Board of SA was established by the SACE Board of South Australia Act 1983.
The SACE Board of South Australia Act 1983 requires the SACE Board to:
- take into account the views of its key stakeholders, including a number of designated entities
- take steps to assist schools and education authorities to provide information and professional development opportunities to teachers so that they can assist students to successfully complete the SACE
- provide any information that might be relevant to the Minister as he manages his portfolio responsibilities for education in this state.
The SACE Board maintains close links with its key stakeholders and designated entities, including:
- the Chief Executive of the department primarily responsible for assisting the Minister responsible for the administration of the Education and Early Childhood Services (Registration and Standards) Act 2011
- the Chief Executive of the department primarily responsible for assisting the Minister responsible for the administration of the Technical and Further Education Act 1975
- The University of Adelaide
- Flinders University
- University of South Australia
- Training and Skills Commission
- Pitjantjatjara Yankunytjatjara Education Committee SA
- Association of Independent Schools of South Australia - Secondary/Combined Heads Committee
- Catholic Education South Australia
- Education and Early Childhood Services Registration and Standards Board of South Australia
- South Australian Secondary Principals' Association
- South Australian Special Schools Principals' Association
- Catholic Secondary Principals Australia
- Australian Education Union (SA Branch)
- Independent Education Union (SA)
- Business SA Chamber of Commerce and Industry South Australia
- South Australian Association Of State School Organisations Inc
- South Australian Association of School Parents Clubs Inc
- Federation of Catholic School Parent Communities
- South Australian Isolated Children's Parents' Association of Australia.
SACE Board of South Australia Regulations
The SACE Board of South Australia Regulations are subordinate legislation that provide for and regulate fees charged by the SACE Board for goods and services provided by the Board.