Web Content Display (Global)
Workshops and meetings
Bookings are essential to ensure that you can be accommodated in the venue and that workshop materials are available. Bookings close two working days prior to each workshop, and seven days prior to each video conference.
Follow @saceboard on Twitter for information about the latest workshops and forums on offer.
|Title||SACE Management Conference|
The SACE Management Conferences are for school leaders with the delegated responsibility for the management of SACE assessment and quality assurance. This includes SACE coordinators, principals' delegates, and/or curriculum leaders.
To complement the conference, a second PLATO Course titled ‘New SACE Coordinators Semester 2’ is now available. It is specifically designed for any new SACE co-ordinators and school leaders to navigate through the resources, policies and processes required to manage the SACE end of year period.
The focus will be on the confirming phase of the quality assurance cycle and on providing information on working towards the modernisation of the SACE.
One Skype Conference is available for metropolitan, rural or regional participants.
PLEASE NOTE: Funding for TRTs and travel is not available for SACE Management Conferences.
|SACE Management Conference||27 Aug 2019 9:00AM - 11:30AM||SACE Board Of South Australia (Wayville)||FULL|| |
|SACE Management Conference||27 Aug 2019 4:00PM - 6:30PM||SACE Board Of South Australia (Wayville)||LIVE|| |
|SACE Management Conference||28 Aug 2019 9:00AM - 11:30AM||SACE Board Of South Australia (Wayville)||FULL|| |
|SACE Management Conference||28 Aug 2019 1:00PM - 3:30PM||SACE Board Of South Australia (Wayville)||FULL|| |
|SACE Management Conference||29 Aug 2019 9:30AM - 11:30AM||SACE Board Of South Australia (Wayville)||LIVE|| |
|SACE Management Conference||29 Aug 2019 1:00PM - 4:00PM||Standpipe Golf Motor Inn (Port Augusta West)||LIVE|| |
|SACE Management Conference||29 Aug 2019 3:00PM - 5:30PM||Web Conference (SKYPE For Business)||FULL|| |
|SACE Management Conference||2 Sep 2019 1:00PM - 4:00PM||Commodore on the Park (Mount Gambier)||LIVE|| |
|SACE Management Conference||2 Sep 2019 1:00PM - 4:00PM||Ravendale Community Sports Centre (Port Lincoln)||LIVE|| |
Web Content Display (Global)
Instructions and support
- To make a booking, you must log in using your SACE account (e.g. Schools Online) details.
- If you don't have a SACE account, you will need to create an account.
- Please refer to the guide on creating an account and booking workshops [PDF 423KB].
- For further information or enquiries, please contact Curriculum on +61 8 8372 7557.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can retrieve it by entering your email address. Please contact the Schools Online Support Team on +61 8 8372 7412 if you experience any login or password issues.
- If you are driving to the SACE Board, please refer to the map of free parking in surrounding streets [PDF 115KB].
Access to the ground level on-site car park is one way only from Greenhill Road. If the boom gate is down, please use the access code provided in your booking confirmation email, or press the intercom button to request access.