Web Content Display (Global)
Workshops and meetings
Bookings are essential to ensure that you can be accommodated in the venue and that workshop materials are available. Bookings close two working days prior to each workshop, and seven days prior to each video conference.
Follow @saceboard on Twitter for information about the latest workshops and forums on offer.
The Term 3 SACE Management Conferences are for school leaders that are responsible for the management of SACE assessment and quality assurance. This includes SACE Coordinators, principal’s delegates, and/or curriculum leaders.
Our focus will be on preparing for end-of –year resulting, and looking at where SACE is heading in 2019 and beyond, including:
- Submission of results and materials for the December 2018 results cycle
- Electronic exams
- Policy updates
- Special Provisions
- Subject renewal
Participants who are new to the SACE Coordinator role may book an additional session immediately following on from, or preceding, the main presentation in selected conferences. This additional session will focus on routine operational management of SACE end-of-year results cycle processes.
New SACE coordinators are asked to register for this additional session separately to their registration for the main conference.
One Skype Conference is available for metropolitan, rural or regional participants.
PLEASE NOTE: Funding for TRTs and travel is NOT available for SACE Management Conferences.
Workshops for this program
|Title||Date||Start time||End time||Location||Status||Capacity||Actions|
|SACE Management Conference||28 Aug 2018||9:00AM||11:30AM||SACE Board Of South Australia (Wayville)||FULL|| |
|SACE Management Conference||28 Aug 2018||4:00PM||6:30PM||SACE Board Of South Australia (Wayville)||LIVE|| |
|SACE Management Conference||29 Aug 2018||9:00AM||11:30AM||SACE Board Of South Australia (Wayville)||FULL|| |
|SACE Management Conference||29 Aug 2018||1:00PM||3:30PM||SACE Board Of South Australia (Wayville)||LIVE|| |
|SACE Management Conference||30 Aug 2018||1:00PM||4:00PM||Standpipe Golf Motor Inn (Port Augusta)||LIVE|| |
|Video Conference Skype for Business SACE Management Conference||30 Aug 2018||3:00PM||5:30PM||Video Conference ( Wayville)||LIVE|| |
|SACE Management Conference||3 Sep 2018||1:00PM||4:00PM||Commodore on the Park (Mount Gambier)||LIVE|| |
|SACE Management Conference||3 Sep 2018||1:00PM||4:00PM||Ravendale Community Sports Centre (Port Lincoln)||LIVE|| |
Web Content Display (Global)
Instructions and support
- To make a booking, you must log in using your SACE account (e.g. Schools Online) details.
- If you don't have a SACE account, you will need to create an account.
- Please refer to the guide on creating an account and booking workshops [PDF 423KB].
- For further information or enquiries, please contact Curriculum on +61 8 8372 7557.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can retrieve it by entering your email address. Please contact the Schools Online Support Team on +61 8 8372 7412 if you experience any login or password issues.
- If you are driving to the SACE Board, please refer to the map of free parking in surrounding streets [PDF 115KB].
Access to the ground level on-site car park is one way only from Greenhill Road. If the boom gate is down, please use the access code provided in your booking confirmation email, or press the intercom button to request access.