Stage 1 | Assessment Type 4: Investigation
Assessment Type 4: Investigation
The Tourism investigation is assessed by the school.
- For a 10-credit subject, students undertake at least one investigation.
- For a 20-credit subject, students undertake at least one investigation.
The following format is recommended:
- an introductory statement outlining the tourism trend, development, or contemporary issue
- a summary of the investigation process undertaken
- analysis and synthesis of primary and secondary sources of information
- conclusions and recommendations
- appropriate and consistent acknowledgment of sources.
The investigation should be a maximum of 1000 words for a written text or a maximum of 6 minutes for an oral presentation, or the equivalent in multimodal form.
Student work should be their own. See Supervision and verification of student work.
- There are no files to display.