Stage 2 | Subject outline | Version control
Spiritualities, Religion, and Meaning
Stage 2 | Subject outline | Learning requirements
The learning requirements summarise the knowledge, skills, and understanding that students are expected to develop and demonstrate through their learning in Stage 2 Spiritualities, Religion, and Meaning.
In this subject, students are expected to:
- apply inquiry skills to research, analyse, and evaluate spiritual and/or religious perspectives on big ideas, enduring questions, or contemporary issues
- reflect on spiritual and/or religious concepts, experiences, and beliefs, and evaluate their contribution to a sense of personal and shared meaning
- explore diverse spiritual and/or religious perspectives and understandings, and how these shape, and are shaped by, communities in local, national, and global contexts
- apply spiritual or religious principles, and evaluate their efficacy for facilitating human, community, and planetary flourishing
- refine independent and collaborative communication skills to share ideas and express informed opinions.