Teachers and Schools | Forms and Information Sheets | Instructions
Instructions on the use of applications for Special Provisions
Instructions on the administration of approved special provisions should be used in conjunction with the school's copy of the examination attendance rolls (sent to schools before the examinations), which indicate the special provisions (e.g. adjustments to the font size, length, format or colour of a SACE Board examination) that have been approved by the SACE Board for students sitting each examination.
Schools will also need to provide a list of school-approved special provisions for students sitting each examination.
These instructions should be given to each examination invigilator. Schools are also advised to place a copy of all instructions in each examination room.
- Submitting externally assessed work that is granted an extension [DOC 79KB]
- Use of a computer in a language examination [DOC 48KB]
- Use of a computer in the EAL examination [DOC 76KB]
- Use of a personal computer to read examinations [DOC 74KB]
- Use of a personal computer to read and respond [DOC 75KB]
- Use of a reader [DOC 75KB]
- Use of a scribe [DOC 74KB]
- Use of a word processor [DOC 74KB]
- Use of assistive voice technology [DOC 74KB]
- Use of supervised rest breaks [DOC 76KB]