Web Content Display
Northern Hemisphere end-of-cycle results
Log into Students Online using your SACE registration number (6 digits followed by a letter) and PIN (4 digits).
On this page
Need help logging in?Back to top
Have a question about your results?
The SACE Officer will have access to your results details — please have your personal details (including your SACE registration number) handy before you call.
Office hours of the SACE Board of South Australia are 8.30 am to 5 pm (Australian Central Daylight Time) Monday to Friday.Back to top
About SACE results
SACE results in Students Online displays:
- results for subjects you have completed, with a grade from A to E for completed Stage 1 subjects and a grade from A+ to E- for completed Stage 2 subjects
- all Stage 1 and Stage 2 subjects you have enrolled in
- You can view assessment details of your Stage 2 subjects in Students Online. Follow the subject hyperlinks to see grades for each assessment type, as well as a chart of your achievement within the subject cohort.
See our Guide to SACE results [PDF 113KB] for an explanation of results displayed in Students Online.
Subject merits are awarded to students who achieve an A+ grade, and who also demonstrate exceptional achievement in the subject (as determined by a selection panel). A subject merit will be reported on your Record of Achievement as 'A+ with Merit'.Back to top
About your SATAC tertiary entrance results
Your tertiary entrance statement (TES) is issued by the South Australian Tertiary Admissions Centre (SATAC) at the end of the cycle. It includes scaled scores for tertiary entrance, and any university aggregate, Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or TAFE SA Selection Score you have achieved.
In Students Online you can view your SATAC Tertiary Entrance Statement and download an unofficial copy.Back to top
Assessment summaries, checks, and return of materials
To request an assessment summary, a clerical check of results, or the return of your materials, please do the following:
- Save the request form to your computer - Assessment summaries, checks, and return of materials [PDF 89KB]
- Fill out the form and email to askSACE@sa.gov.au
- Please note: The SUBMIT button on the request form will only work after you have saved the document to your computer.
You can request a printed summary of your grades for each assessment type for Stage 2 subjects completed in 2019 by using the Student assessment summary section of the request form above.
The summary will list your:
- school grade and moderated grade for each school assessment type
- school assessment grade and external assessment grade
- final subject grade
Numeric equivalents will also be included for each grade.
You can request an additional check of your marks and grades by using the clerical check section of the request form above.
The SACE Board will then check that:
- your results were correctly entered into the computer system
- you have been awarded the correct subject grade and its numeric equivalent, based on your school assessment and external assessment.
Return of student materials
School assessment materials for all subjects, and external assessment materials for Creative Arts, Information Processing and Publishing, and Visual Arts can be collected from your school.
External assessment materials returns for all other subjects can be requested from the SACE Board by using the return of student materials section of the request form above. You must submit the request to the SACE Board before 14 June 2019, and your external assessment materials will be returned after this date.
Materials that are returned or collected will not show any marks from the markers or moderators.Back to top