Global | Stage 1 & Stage 2 | Support Materials | Assessment Task Exemplars with Student Responses
Assessment task exemplars with student responses
Assessment task exemplars with student responses illustrate how to assess students' evidence of learning using the assessment design criteria and performance standards.
Annotations describe what teachers can consider when developing assessment tasks. They also show the evidence of how students' responses meet the specific features of the assessment design criteria.
As individual tasks represent only one part of a full assessment type, any grades provided are illustrative only, based on the individual task.
Assessment Type 1: Sources Analysis
- Task 1 [DOC 1.2MB]
- Student response [DOC 72KB]
- Task 2 [DOC 67KB]
- Student 1 response [DOC 63KB]
- Student 2 response [DOC 63KB]
Assessment Type 2: Folio
- Task 3 [DOC 430KB]
- Student 1 response [DOC 1.4MB]
- Task 4 [DOC 56KB]
- Student 1 response [DOC 5.2MB]
- Student 2 response [PDF 371KB]
- Task 5 [DOC 256KB]
- Student 1 response [DOC 1.7MB]
Assessment Type 3: Investigation
- Investigation - tips for students [DOC 40KB]
- Student 1 (20 credit - B grade) [PDF 90KB] (2012 Benchmark)
- Student 2 (10 credit - C+ grade) [PDF 72KB] (2012 Benchmark)
- Student 3 (10 credit - A grade) [PDF 46KB] (2012 Benchmark)