Global | Stage 1 & Stage 2 | Support Materials | Assessment Task Exemplars with Student Responses
Assessment task exemplars with student responses
Assessment task exemplars with student responses illustrate how to assess students' evidence of learning using the assessment design criteria and performance standards.
Annotations describe what teachers can consider when developing assessment tasks. They also show the evidence of how students' responses meet the specific features of the assessment design criteria.
As individual tasks represent only one part of a full assessment type, any grades provided are illustrative only, based on the individual task.
Documents will continue to be uploaded in this section as they become available.
Assessment Type 2: Folio
- Fitness, energy and testing [DOC 60KB]
- Student 1 response [DOC 61KB]
- Student 2 response [DOC 54KB]
- Issues analysis [DOC 56KB]
- Student 1 response [DOC 85KB]
- Student 2 response [DOC 766KB]
- Student 3 response [DOC 82KB]
- Student 4 response [DOC 79KB]
- Integrated task - exercise physiology and physical activity 1 [DOC 45KB]
- Student response 1 [DOC 100KB]
- Student response 2 [DOC 102KB]
- Integrated task - exercise physiology and physical activity 2 [DOC 72KB]
- Student response 1 [DOC 138KB]
- Student response 2 [DOC 90KB]
- Integrated task - exercise physiology and team handball task [DOC 108KB]
- Student response 1 [DOC 272KB]