The subject pages on the SACE website are being progressively upgraded to subject minisites (these are essentially small, stand-alone websites dedicated to each subject).
Each minisite provides a one-stop shop for teaching subjects at both Stage 1 and Stage 2 from the same convenient location*.
Subject minisites contain a wealth of essential and complementary teaching information, designed to help you ensure the best possible learning outcomes for your students.
Subject minisites have been designed in consultation with teachers and SACE Coordinators, and are structured** as follows:
- Planning to teach – Essential teaching information for the subject, including subject outlines, subject operational materials, and learning and assessment plans
- Assessment – Information and documents relating to school assessment, external assessment, assessment responsibilities and guidelines, and access to Chief Assessor's Reports
- Support materials – Categorised resource of all support materials for this subject
- Forms – Any forms relating to the subject in one convenient location
- Workshops and meetings – Quick access to the SACE workshop bookings system
- Policies and procedures – SACE Board policies and procedures, categorised according to their key functions
*Some subjects are only available as a Stage 1 or a Stage 2 subject.
**As the only compulsory subject at Stage 2, the Research Project subject minisite is structured slightly differently to other subject minisites. It also provides information about the subject for students and families.