Global | Stage 1 & Stage 2 | Support Materials | Assessment Task Exemplars with Student Responses
Assessment task exemplars with student responses
Assessment task exemplars with student responses illustrate how to assess students' evidence of learning using the assessment design criteria and performance standards.
Annotations describe what teachers can consider when developing assessment tasks. They also show the evidence of how students' responses meet the specific features of the assessment design criteria.
As individual tasks represent only one part of a full assessment type, any grades provided are illustrative only, based on the individual task.
Documents will continue to be uploaded in this section as they become available.
Assessment type 1 - investigations folio
- Task 1 - Core Topic 1 - Energy Content of Macronutrients126KB
- Task 1 - Student 1 Response947KB
- Task 1 - Student 2 Response612KB
- Task 2 - Issues Investigation57KB
- Task 2 - Student 1 Response339KB
- Task 2 - Student 2 Response155KB
- Task 3 - Core Topic 3 - Diet Evaluation and Food Selection50KB
- Task 3 - Student 1 Response1.4MB
- Task 3 - Student 2 Response331KB
- Task 4 - Issues Investigation66KB
- Task 4 - Student 1 Response89KB
- Task 1 - Core Topic 1 - Energy Content of Macronutrients
Assessment type 2 - skills and applications