Stage 2 | Assessment | School Assessment | Moderation
Modified subjects are reviewed at Stage 1 and Stage 2.
In this process, samples of student work are reviewed to make sure assessment decisions are consistent. Schools select a sample of students' work for each Stage 1 and Stage 2 modified subject requested for review.
Schools nominate one or more teachers to act as reviewers. At Stage 2, the following subject is reviewed:
- Research Project: Modified
- Guidelines for responding to modified subjects review feedback96KB
- Information Sheet - The preparation and submission of materials for Stage 1 and Stage 2 Modified subjects Review62KB
- Modified Subjects - Student Description Sheet104KB
- Modified subjects review 20201.7MB
- Preparation of non-written materials660KB
- Research Project - Modified - School Planner96KB
- Stage 1 moderation and review schedule Semester 2 for 202069KB
- Guidelines for responding to modified subjects review feedback