Business Innovation | Subject consultation
Business and Enterprise renewal
The SACE Board has a cycle of subject monitoring, review, and renewal to ensure that students have access to a relevant, contemporary, quality senior secondary education. As part of this cycle, in 2017 work began on the review and renewal of Stage 1 and Stage 2 Business and Enterprise.
From this work, two subject outlines have been drafted for:
- Stage 1 Business Innovation
- Stage 2 Business Innovation
It is proposed that these subjects replace the current Stage 1 and Stage 2 Business and Enterprise.
The renewed draft Stage 1 and Stage 2 subject outlines are now available for consultation. These drafts are in one document, which can be downloaded. Feedback can be provided via the online feedback form.
The consultation drafts will be available online from:
Tuesday 12 June 2018 – Friday 20 July 2018
|Subject outline||Online survey||Learning and assessment plans||Assessment task exemplars|
|Stage 1 Business Innovation survey||Stage 1 LAP 1 [PDF 227KB] |
|Stage 2 Business Innovation survey||Stage 2 LAP 1 [PDF 205KB] |
|Stage 2 - LAP 1 |
Stage 2 - LAP 2
Feedback from this consultation will inform final revisions to the subject outline for Board accreditation in August.
- Stage 1 Business Innovation will be taught for the first time in 2019.
- Stage 2 Business Innovation will be taught for the first time in 2020.
- Stage 1 Implementation workshops will be held during Term 3, 2018.
- Stage 2 implementation workshops will be held during Term 2, 2019.