Stage 2 | Subject Outline | Version control
Accredited in May 2016 for teaching at Stage 2 from 2018.
Stage 2 | Subject outline | Evidence of learning
Evidence of learning
All Stage 2 subjects have a school assessment component and an external assessment component.
The following assessment types enable students to demonstrate their learning in Stage 2 Ancient Studies:
School assessment (70%)
- Assessment Type 1: Skills and Applications (50%)
- Assessment Type 2: Connections (20%)
External assessment (30%)
- Assessment Type 3: Inquiry (30%).
Students provide evidence of their learning through seven or eight assessments, including the external assessment component. Students produce:
- at least four skills and applications tasks
- at least two connections tasks
- one inquiry.