School assessment practices:
- guide teachers and students to manage effective SACE assessments
- give students adequate opportunities to demonstrate their best achievements.
In reviewing assessment practices, the key question for schools is: 'Do school assessment practices provide students with the best opportunity to demonstrate their learning?'
- Read more about assessment practices in the SACE Self-Review Tool (SRT) framework [PDF 66KB]
These materials can assist schools in reviewing, improving, and monitoring the effectiveness of their assessment practices. They offer some of the many possible approaches used by schools.
- Quality Assessment Workshop — Presentation [PPT 677KB]
- Quality Assessment Workshop — Booklet [DOC 120KB]
- Task Design Evaluation Template — Exemplar [DOC 29KB]
- Assessment Task Review Activity [PDF 857KB]
- Student monitoring
- Assessment Program Audit Tool [DOC 74KB]
- SACE Assessment Policies Audit Tool [DOC 33KB]
- Student Feedback Audit Tool [DOC 33KB]