Web Content Display (Global)
August 2017 Management Conferences
The second series of SACE management conferences for 2017 provided SACE coordinators, principal's delegates, and curriculum leaders with an opportunity to plan for the 2017 end-of-year results cycle and prepare for modernisation changes in 2018. The key items discussed at the conferences were:
- Sample selection
- Online submission of Investigations and Moderation
- Moderation and Investigation marking
- Written exam front covers
- Special Provisions
- Reflecting on the 2016 results release
- Managing information in Schools Online
- Updates - Modernisation of the SACE - 2018.
Additional conferences for new SACE Coordinators focused on routine operational management of the SACE end-of-year results cycle including:
- Completion checks
- Stage 1 and 2 moderation
- Managing examinations
- Results release.
Please refer to the materials below to download and print the presentations, and booklets for the SACE management conferences and new SACE Coordinators conferences.