Students with senior secondary qualifications from interstate or overseas can apply for recognition. To apply:
- certificates or final school reports (translated into English if necessary) are required
- the documents should clearly indicate the country where the study took place
- application forms and documents must be submitted to the SACE Board for approval
- when submitting evidence, enclose copies of documents, not originals.
For help with document translations:
- Commonwealth Department of Immigration and Border Protection
- Government of South Australia, Interpreting and Translating Centre.