Interstate and overseas students

Students with senior secondary qualifications from interstate or overseas can apply for recognition. To apply:

  • certificates or final school reports (translated into English if necessary) are required
  • the documents should clearly indicate the country where the study took place
  • application forms and documents must be submitted to the SACE Board for approval
  • when submitting evidence, enclose copies of documents, not originals.

For help with document translations:

  • Commonwealth Department of Immigration and Border Protection
  • Government of South Australia, Interpreting and Translating Centre.

More information