Web Content Display (Global)
'How to' resources for working remotely
There are three scenarios that have been established for staff working at home.
- staff use VPN to work remotely
- staff use a SACE device to work remotely
- staff using a non-SACE device to work remotely
Staff using VPN
Staff using a SACE device
- How to access email using Outlook Anywhere [PDF 128KB]
- How to access your documents using OneDrive [PDF 142KB]
- How to collaborate and communicate using MS Teams [PDF 868KB]
Staff using a non-SACE device
- How to access email using OWA (Outlook Web Access) [PDF 106KB]
- How to access your documents, MS Teams and other Office applications using Office365 Online [PDF 174KB]
Other 'how to' guides
Staying in contact
Please ensure you lock your laptop/PC when away from your device and do not share information with any unauthorised people, this includes family members.
Using our phones
In transitioning to work from home, all staff are asked to forward their desk phone to their mobile. This is the quickest and easiest way to keep connected and to enable business continuity. Please follow these steps to forward your phone:
1. Pick up handset
2. Dial *1, then 0, then the phone number you are forwarding to (i.e: your mobile number)
3. The handset screen will display "Forward set"
4. To cancel it, simply pick up the handset and press the button under "FDA" displayed on the screen.
Once your phone is transferred to your mobile, your voicemail on your mobile will be the one that people will hear. Please refer to your own phone instructions on how to change the message if needed.
Also, if you would like to make your mobile number private, please refer to your own phone instructions to block your number from being viewed by others.