Web Content Display (Global)
Supervised tasks are specified in some subjects for school assessment, primarily to verify the authenticity of work submitted by the student for assessment.
Teachers with supervised tasks in their subject should consider flexible ways to supervise them in a direct or indirect way. These may include one or more of the following options:
- in an online environment a coversheet that students sign to verify that their work has been completed according to the specified conditions
- students being advised in advance that a test will be undertaken on a certain day and at a particular time
- a student being supervised by an age appropriate person in the home
- photographic, video or audio evidence of the task being completed
- a discussion with the student about their understanding of the assessment task
- simulated, live on-line assessment.